[Coco] ramdisk was Re: Emulator

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Sep 8 17:44:15 EDT 2009

I think you're right Willard.  It's been a while since I poked that
far down into the project.

I think Gene's myram would be an improvement over Darling's version,
based on what Gene describes.  I'm all for putting myram into the
distro, but like I said, I just don't have the time to do it right now.

Reminds me... I owe you tok source.  Will get that to you straight away.

Boisy