[Coco] Emulator

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Sep 8 14:07:07 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 08 September 2009, Wayne Campbell wrote:
>Thank you for this explanation of things. There are many aspects of
> microprocessors and maching programming I do not understand. Everything I
> read in my earlier days suggested to me that each 64K of RAM was called a
> PAGE of memory. It shows how much I still have yet to learn.
>
>Wayne

Thanks for the flowers Wayne, and I hope I didn't make a mistake someplace,
that is all from memory over a decade old.  And much as I hate to say it, at
74 (75 in another month) CRS is beginning to set in.

I admire what it is you are doing, and eagerly await the chance to try it
out.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

A clever prophet makes sure of the event first.