[Coco] Yahoo members

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 16:40:00 EDT 2009

Not sure Why Yahoo did the bounce either, as I did have some mail from the list dated before your auto-generated message. I just went to the link and told it to keep sending. Maybe Yahoo had a hiccup in the mail system about that time that triggered it. Just guessing tho.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.