[Coco] Dennis - you are not the only ones

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 21:38:38 EDT 2009

I am using Yahoo. I was unsubscribed from this list due to too many bounces. I know that Yahoo is in the process of making many changes to their email handling, so that may be part of the problem. For me, it's enough that Microsoft owns Yahoo. To me, that's all the explanation necessary when it comes to "Why is <insert problem here> happening?".

Wayne