[Coco] coco3.com changes and new EPROM Pak board

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Sep 2 21:49:26 EDT 2009

At 08:13 PM 9/2/2009, you wrote:
>Oh, I was Captcha'ed alright...  :)

Good.

For now, new users get Contributor status and the minute we get the
first spam I'll re-enable the First Post From User Requires
Moderation switch.  Even then, I can assign trusted moderators,
editors, admins to help out.  On top of that, a Lot of filters and
even a spam checking service can be activated to help keep a clean
house.  Still, no site on the web is 100% foolproof, so the next time
you hear a site like MySpace was shut down by a hacker, don't give me
such a hard time if (over 12 months), one spammer somehow gets
through. The battle is ongoing and I've never ignored these issues.

Btw, other sites might also use the RSS feed to show the posts and
comments on their site.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.americafedup.com