[Coco] os version check

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 21:36:55 EDT 2009

I haven't been able to locate any system call that I can use to return the version of the OS. It may be that this info is not available through the system. For the meantime, I'm going to add a parameter to DCom that will be used to identify the OS. The option will be 'n'. By default, n will be TRUE (meaning NitrOS09). If you pass the option '-n', DCom will use the TMode Pause/-Pause form. No option, or 'n' as the option, will cause DCom to use the TMode -pau=1/-pau=0 form.

If someone knows of a system call that allows you to determine different systems, please let me know.

Wayne