[Coco] DCom 3.5 source

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 01:36:27 EDT 2009

I have finished typing in the source code to DCom 3.5. I have uploaded it to source forge. I'm not certain what is going on with it, though. When I wrote it, it ran, and worked, at least as far as decompiling itself on my CoCo3 was concerned.

It loads and packs without error, but for some reason it reports a 201 error (illegal path number) while running DData2. If I specify no output file (-o option), it doesn't error, but it hangs, as though it's stuck in a loop. I am going to try to figure out what is wrong with it, but I've been working on the new version (called unpack), so I'm not sure how much effort I want to put into fixing DCom.

If anyone wants to look at the code, you can find it on sourceforge.


I'm going to be putting the source for version 3.1 there also. There are major differences between the two versions, and I want to preserve both versions. The source to 3.1 is DCom generated. I used 3.1 to decompile itself a short time ago. The 3.1 source will be on sourceforge in the next week or so.



More information about the Coco mailing list