[Coco] curses non-update

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Sep 2 16:45:28 EDT 2009

No new code today. I spent the last two days chasing a bug that wasn't
there.

getyx() (really getpos()) works fine.  I think there might be places
where the cursor location in the WINDOW struct might not get updated,
but that's pretty minor.

The big problem:  wprintw() doesn't work with more than three
arguements: wprintw(win,fmt,arg)  and it should be
wprintw(win,fmt,arg,...)

I'm either going to have to re-write it with varargs or somehow hack
the existing code (presumably for MicroWare's 68K C) into something
that works.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA