[Coco] Cloud-9 Product Availability Update

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Wed Sep 2 11:16:08 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

We have been getting emails regarding the availability of our
DriveWire 3 HDB-DOS ROM Pak and EPROM products, and I wanted to post a
clarification here.

We are SOLD OUT of DriveWire 3 HDB-DOS ROM Paks and do not anticipate
that we will be restocking this product.  It is also marked as SOLD
OUT on the DriveWire 3 product page at our website (http://www.cloud9tech.com
)

On the other hand, we DO have 2764 EPROMs in stock and are still
offering DriveWire 3 HDB-DOS EPROMs for the CoCo 1, 2 and 3, for those
who want to put the ROM directly into their disk controller (DOS
Adapter also required for controllers with 24-pin ROM sockets).  We
are also still offering EROM burning services as well.

Hopefully this clarifies things.  Thanks to everyone for their
continued patronage of our products!
--
Boisy G. Pitre
E-mail: boisy at cloud9tech.com