[Coco] FD-50X series power supplies

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:45:42 EDT 2009

For the "new enclosure" project I may just grab one of these
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310122477536
It already has the power supply and will house the 2 5.25 floppy drives.
Then all will need is to run a floppy controller cable.  I bet Cloud-9 has
some long ones that would work.