[Coco] Using Roy's vga adapter with other computers

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 23:05:40 EDT 2009

Hi, Aaron.

Isn't the Commodore 128's RGB port a digital one? That is, RGB-I instead of
Analog RGB?

I'd imagine that Roy's adaptor is designed for the analog RGB output, but
Roy will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975