[Coco] Micro SD CoCo

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Oct 21 22:02:16 EDT 2009

This is very cool, Roger.  To make it super ultimate cool, one would use
a CPLD or something like that to mimic the register set of the FDC, and
have the CPLD (maybe would need the help of a little PIC) communicate
with the flash memory.  This would be a true replacement for the floppy
drive, and would work with all software.

Just a thought...

JCE