[Coco] SVGA monitor

Stephen Adolph twospruces at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:47:59 EDT 2009

I was looking around last night, and found a scan converter for CGA-->
VGA for 48$ + shipping. It was a board with no enclosure, and no power
supply, and it was geared towards the vintage game console users.

I *think* I still have an order in with Roy, I should check with him!
I'd rather have the custom version from Roy than one off the shelf,
but I did get the impression that it might be turning into work for
Roy now, as opposed to the fun part.  Who knows.  Certainly it is a
lot of work to make something like this happen, so good on ya Roy!

..Steve