[Coco] Hi Fellow Coconuts. Bad news my father passed away today.

nuxie at aol.com nuxie at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 14:29:15 EDT 2009

 ((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
I am so sorry to hear this.
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: brian palmer <tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au>
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Sent: Tue, Oct 13, 2009 2:19 am
Subject: [Coco] Hi Fellow Coconuts. Bad news my father passed away today.

I thought I would let you know my Father passed away today(13/10/09). So if you
don't hear from me for a while you all know why. Will be a very busy week
coming. Everything to be arranged and what not.

Keith Richard Palmer 1945-2009.

You can thank my Father for me being a die-hard coconut. I wanted a C-64 for
X-mas. He got me the coco 3 instead as he read that programming the 6809 was
easier then the 6502 chip in the C-64. So that's one thing I thank him very much
for. It brought a lot of wonderful people into my life.

laters

Briza(Brian)