[Coco] Hi Fellow Coconuts. Bad news my father passed away today.

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:50:39 EDT 2009

I am really sorry to hear that, Brian! I hope you are coping with the
tragic loss and that there wasn't anything left unsaid between you and
your father that needed closure.

My father's still alive and he often took me to CoCo-meetings, when I
was a kid, although he was never really involved in it.

My first CoCo I got from my sister and I am also grateful I got that
at the time so I did not eventually end up with a C64. I would
probably not have ended as a professional programmer if I did.

Best regards,
Fedor