[Coco] 10 years of Delphi posts (1985-1995)

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 3 22:22:53 EDT 2009

No, Brian, your first attempt came through just fine here.  You may
be a victim of a Yahoo s*p*a*m filter; I know that any message that
is sent by me with me as a recipient (including all posts to this
list) ends up in a suspect email file on Earthlink.

--Jim

On Oct 3, 2009, at Saturday, October 3, 2009 - 10:15 PM, Brian Blake
wrote:

> I'm going to try this again since my first attempt seems to be lost
> in space... (edited in case a foul language filter blocked it...
> yes I was that mad..)

Obstructionist : a lemming who refuses to hurry.