[Coco] 10 years of Delphi posts (1985-1995)

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Oct 3 22:13:47 EDT 2009

At 10:34 AM 10/3/2009, you wrote:
>Roger,
>The search is not a very good example of my post. A great number of
>posts that use the term of "6809er" in the body that I've never part
>of.  Near the top of the list, I never posted as part of both
>"Kaboom! For Coco 1/2?" and "The Future" messages.
>
>But you still have the same problem as before, the 100's of posts
>that I've made on your website are still lost.  I only count 5 post
>that been recovered.  As the caretaker of the information, you
>should spend more time repairing YOUR database before adding others.
>
>Steve

Steve, now that I added the "search everything" plug-in... I think
you're in for a surprise.   Before, only certain data was searched.

Just glancing at the entries doesn't tell you the total posts made..
it only shows the Thread Parents until you click on them and start
seeing comments as well.

http://www.coco3.com/community/?s=6809er&submit.x=10&submit.y=12&submit=Search

--
~ Roger Taylor