[Coco] 10 years of Delphi posts (1985-1995)

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Oct 3 20:08:10 EDT 2009

At 12:53 AM 10/3/2009, you wrote:
>Wow, that was a blast from the past, looking at some of my old messages from
>1988, none of which I had any recollection of.
>
>The only improvement I could suggest is this:  There presently seems to be
>no way to do the equivalent of Delphi's BACK command to see the previous
>message in the thread, the one that the message you're look at was a reply
>to.  Or, is there some way of doing this that I neglected to try?  I
>understand that some of such messages are missing, but it would be nice to
>be able to view ones that aren't.  Maybe allow the user to click on the
>message number after the "Re: Msg" in the subject line to do this if the
>
>Great job!

Art, for every entry you see listed under a category, that's the
entire thread.  Clicking on that thread shows all the replies
underneath in a stack. The good thing is that the replies can kinda
spawn off mini threads but they're still part of the original
topic.  A lot of threads ported over from the CoCo Forums shows the
nested boxes in the comments.  I like that.

--
~ Roger Taylor