[Coco] [Color Computer] Multi-paks, CoCo II's, accy's, Software, speech pak's ne...

peteroswanson at cs.com peteroswanson at cs.com
Sat Oct 10 17:56:13 EDT 2009

Hi Brian,
    Sorry that we're so distant (shipping wise) - thanks for the direction
on CoCo emulators.  I have a feeling that in a few years after our
downsizing move, I'll be searching for exactly the gear I'm selling right now.  Do
you want me to pass along your e-mail to the local batch buyer?  It looks as
if I will likely be selling the batch to either a fellow two towns over or
another guy who is one state away.  I blush to admit I have to go back to
re-read their e-mails to figure who was first (a well, duhh! moment for this 63
year old...).  Anyway, I appreciate your writing back, and - should you
wish- will pass along your info to the person who hauls away the whole kit and
kaboodle.
Best,
Pete