[Coco] CoCo movies

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Oct 7 15:35:05 EDT 2009

Ok, I have the Spinal Tap movie in hand now with Silver Spoons #7 and
Heavily Kid on the way, adding 3 more clips this week to the
compilation video I'm working on.

By a long shot, the Silver Spoons epside featuring the CoCo is the
most detailed one yet.  There's probably no other CoCo scene that's
this long and of high quality.  Obviously it's a BASIC program
running that simulates a hack break in by little Ricky.  You can see
the INPUT A$ prompt which is a question mark (?) at the bottom of
each screen he's typing into.  We get close-up screenfuls of text,
flashing colors, a pong game, a sound effects all rolled into a great
scene of a shiney gray CoCo 1.

I think this leaves the Street Hawk episode which I'm having trouble aquiring.

--
~ Roger Taylor