[Coco] drivewire serial port progress

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Nov 30 19:46:57 EST 2009

The upper 8K is definitely accessible on a CoCo 3 IF you have a controller
that has that upper address line properly connected.  Most Radio Shack
controllers do not, but all third-party controllers that I know of,
including the Disto Super Controller, do, though Roger's may be defective in
that respect.

Art