[Coco] TRS-80 Color Computer: Wikipedia Article

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Mon Nov 30 15:39:14 EST 2009

Don't forget that Tandy did not want the Color Computer to compete with the
Model III and IV because Radio Shack considered those "business class"
computers even though they were inferior in many ways. The real
differentiator in those early days was that Radio Shack had sunk a ton of
money into business applications for the Model III and IV and was heavily
promoting those to small businesses and promoted the Color Computer
exclusively to the education/home hobbyist/gaming market.