[Coco] deluxe rs232 pak / MPI

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:00:09 EST 2009

The RS-232 pak software can't be started with the address that's quoted in
the documents if you're using a coco3. I believe it's EXEC &HEXXX, but my
memory doesn't extend to being able to recall the correct address.

Maybe that will jog someone's memory?

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975