[Coco] DriveWire netdisk interface

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:26:58 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Boisy G. Pitre <boisy at tee-boy.com> wrote:
> Aaron,
>
> Do you have an estimate on when the shell access from the Internet will be complete and working?  I'm anxious to give it a whirl.
>
> Boisy

I'm just about to run out the door to leave for a weekend caribbean
cruise,  so it will be early next week before I can finish that part.
I did get outbound connections from the CoCo to the internet running
last night (connected my Coco to a BBS for the very first time, been
wanting to do that for about 25 years :).  The code I used for that is
similar to the reverse, I will mail directly to you in case you want
to adapt it in the meantime.

-Aaron