[Coco] DriveWire netdisk interface

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:04:12 EST 2009

I did a few tests with fusedav and apache just now.  Seems to work
pretty OK just to mount a DAV share in your local filesystem, then use
regular DriveWire to give an image on that share to the CoCo.  Maybe
some excessive read/writes (and the entire disk image each time),  and
had a couple weird things happen, but probably more of issues with
fusedav, apache, or just the way DriveWire talks to the local disk.
Probably could be optimized.

So.. as it turns out, there is really no point in having netdisk,
since you can just do this with exisiting tools :)

It would be nice to have a public repo of disk images accessible via
webdav, though.

-Aaron