[Coco] Caring for a CoCo

Jim Hathaway kg4knb at hat3.net
Thu Nov 19 13:04:53 EST 2009

Mark,

I was not aware of that issue.  This board does have very long leads and
when I insert it I do tend to push rather hard to make sure I seat it really
well, this might  be the issue then.  I will look into that, very good to
know.

My SIMM board is a wirewrap special and the wires are all over the place, so
cross talk is possible too.

Thanks,

Jim Hathaway
Web: http://hat3.net