[Coco] Caring for a CoCo

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:57:46 EST 2009

Making silly mistakes in an OS-9 driver tends to crash the CoCo rather
spectacularly.  If there are indeed any "hidden video modes" left in
there, I think I may have invoked them by now.

At one point I caught myself physically flinching as I pressed enter
at the end of the command to start the driver..