[Coco] Caring for a CoCo

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Thu Nov 19 08:39:43 EST 2009

No RiBBS is not multiline, however being OS9 it should be possible to
run multiple copies.  The original Coco was too slow to do much more
than just run ribbs. In regards to source, I am still trying to put this
together and thanks to some help I am getting we are Unpacking the
packed code.

Ron Bihler