[Coco] curses update

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 09:45:34 EST 2009

>From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ncurses

ncurses is a programming library providing an API, allowing the
programmer to write text user interfaces in a terminal-independent
manner. It's a toolkit for developing "GUI-like" apps which run under
a terminal emulator. It also optimizes screen changes, in order to
reduce the latency experienced when using remote shells.