[Coco] Cloud-9 Tech

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 9 13:58:35 EST 2009

Derek,

So true...Problem is that there are so many free hours in a day and some don't read a response all the way to the end. Most are excited to receive their wares that they have paid for with their hard earned money. I am overdue on orders but the latter orders all where qualified that nothing would ship till after the return from my vacation on 11/9.

You can spend your free time pontificating or actually working to obtain a goal. In this case, I went on an extended vacation with ZERO email for almost two weeks.

Ahhhh, send me back to the woods..... :)

Regards,

Mark