[Coco] os9/drivewire driver: success!

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:53:47 EST 2009

I think a PTY is a great idea.   Doing the terminal support in a proper terminal program like minicom makes more sense than writing my own client.  My only concern is that im not sure if Windows users will be left out in the cold, but that doesnt bother me too much tbh.   Mac os x should support pty with a little wrangling.

If you have anything in c that does a pty, i'd love to see the code.  I'm much more comfortable in c than in os9 assembler, but no need to duplicate work if i don't have to.

Thanks, i should have thought of using a pty, glad you did!