[Coco] beginning os9 assembler questions

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Sat Nov 7 15:37:36 EST 2009

On Nov-7-09, at 8:14 AM, Chad H wrote:
> Hope JP doesn't mind, I took the liberty of mirroring the document
> on my
> MediaFire account since I had a google email to download his copy.

Nope, I don't mind.  I've been storing all my documents on Google Docs
these days, and apparently you can only view but not download unless
you have a Google Gmail account. (So much for Google not acting evil!)

I noticed a minor graphical glitch on one of the pages, so I fixed
that up and uploaded this modified version:

<https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B5WL6q8cbexOMDQ5ZWFlNjUtNmY1Yy00YWY0LTg2OGItODk5NmM4ZGUzOTdj&hl=en

If anyone else notices any problems (e.g. bad bookmarks, missing
pages, issues with graphics), do let me know and I'll see if I can
correct it.  (I didn't bother to proofread--these kinds of manuals can
make for some dry reading!)  The document was derived from the
original PDF manual posted on the Freescale support website.

-- JP