[Coco] Cloud-9 Tech

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 08:31:03 EST 2009

> Remember Cloud9 is not Mark's prime source of income. It is done for a love of the Coco
> and the community.

I mean no disrespect to the folks at cloud 9 and have even purchased my 512K Ram upgrade from them but if you going to run a business there is a right way and a wrong way to do it. If there are problems with filling orders you should at least post on your web page about possible delays or reply back to your customers about how long the delay will be. It sounds like a few folks have emailed but got no reply back and they have had to post here or on coco3.com to get an answer.