[Coco] Cloud-9 Tech

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Nov 3 14:38:00 EST 2009

On 3 Nov 2009 at 8:55, John Donaldson wrote:

> James,
>     Doesn't Mark work for Fed-X or something like that. I can understand
> his long hours. I just got a package delivered byt Fed-X yesterday at
> 7:35PM. Which means that the driver may not get back to his depot until
> 9 or 10PM. Sure don't leave much time to do anything else. and with the
> Holidays now starting, it is only going to get longer.
>
> John

John

Brian pretty much said it. Mark works for an Electronics firm in a Test lab of some sorts. Not
sure if it is component or module test. I know when I worked for Motorola when Engineering
scaled back so did the test lab personnel that did all our Accellerated Life Testing of products
as well as component qualifications.

In a way I am glad that I am out of that now. It is nice to be retired.

james