[Coco] Cloud-9 Tech

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 3 09:55:00 EST 2009

James,
    Doesn't Mark work for Fed-X or something like that. I can understand
his long hours. I just got a package delivered byt Fed-X yesterday at
7:35PM. Which means that the driver may not get back to his depot until
9 or 10PM. Sure don't leave much time to do anything else. and with the
Holidays now starting, it is only going to get longer.

John