[Coco] Announcement

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 24 15:44:10 EST 2009

Please accept my apologies but many of us are Star Trek Fans.

Attention All Star Trek Fans.

The official Star Trek MMORPG is set to start.

We're all very happy to be able to let you know that /Star Trek Online/
will be in Open Beta from January 12 - January 26, 2010. Keys will be
given out on a first come, first served basis, and can be acquired right
here on startrekonline.com. We know you've all been eagerly anticipating
your chance to experience the /Star Trek/ Universe in a way that only
/Star Trek Online/ will allow, and we can't wait for you all to beam
aboard this great adventure in January!

We're happy to share with you /Star Trek Online/'s official release
date: February 2, 2010, in North America, and February 5, 2010, in
Europe. Mark your calendars, and we'll see you in 2010!

Logon and register for your BETA Key Code.

http://www.startrekonline.com/frontpage

John Donaldson