[Coco] pic2vef update

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Nov 21 06:43:51 EST 2009

I'm not sure what happened, but the version of pic2vef I had on my
website was an early one.

Please download http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/pic2vef.lzh

Pic2vef converts (CoCo) Deskmate 3 .pic images to OS-9 vef images.

If you have a version that doesn't do pixel-doubling to convert the
160x175 PIC to a 320x175 VEF, then you have the old version.  The new
version generates VEFS that look identical to the original image.

I apologize for the inconvenience and any half-sized pictures that
resulted.  :-(

I believe the new version is the one I uploaded to rtsi and
maltedmedia, but the copy on rtsi is still in incoming where it can't
be read, and pic2vef.lzh seems to have vanished from maltedmedia.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard