[Coco] 2GB MicroSD Drive Pak Question

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 21:44:57 EST 2009

Howdy All,

Just wondering if the new 2GB MicroSD Drive Pak will let you mount disk images directly or will we need to somehow un-compress and transfer the disk image contents to the SD card.

If disk images are supported what formats will be supported and also will virtual hard disk images be mountable as well?

Looks like a great product! I saw a similar SD card for the Apple II series of computers but it did not support mounting disk images, you had do un-compress the images and copy the contents to the SD Card.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **