[Coco] California Digital and the Dragon

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:37:54 EST 2009

Recently I inquired about floppy drive pricing and availability of the
Tano/Dragon computer, following is my response. Looking forward to get a
Dragon.

No more Floppy Drives though. I have a mismatched pair of drives on my CoCo
1 setup and was trying to set it up with two same brand/model ones just for
miscellaneous reasons. So they look nice :-)

-- Rogelio