[Coco] Crunch? Urbane

Sun May 31 19:10:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

Let me know if you have any further problems.

I developed Urbane using the CoCo 2 Emulator after starting with the FLEX
emulator.

The current download counts are:

 urbane [544]
 download_urbane [385]

I think Roger has reset the counters at least three times so the real
download counts are higher.

I have not had any feedback so far (I think it was 2002) so either I did a
perfect job or more likely, as the source is part of the project, they were
just fixed.

SHF

"Paul Fitch" <pfitchjr-Bdlq13kUjeyLZ21kGMrzwg at public.gmane.org> wrote in
message news:592290C5C6D9492EB23489C28231FEF0 at Dell3Gig...