[Coco] What version of VCC do you use?

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Sun May 31 14:27:01 EDT 2009

Thanks Paul.  I am still ramping up (I have to focus on finding a job before
playing with the CoCo), but I want to eventually start archiving all the
software that was given to me by others, or that I rescued, and I people
have been suggesting that I use VCC as part of the archiving process.

Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/
http://8-bit-retro-computing.blogspot.com/