[Coco] Sculptor for OS9 Level II (6809) / Level 1 (68000)

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun May 31 01:07:41 EDT 2009

Hi, Jim.

Sculptor is a database engine which compiles its code to an intermediate
code file, much like Basic09. It is these files which are compatible between
platforms, but the runtime package must be installed on the platforms in
use.

I also have the OS9/6809 version of Sculptor as well as the OS9/68000
version (I think).

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.