[Coco] Pyramid solution

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed May 27 22:39:18 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 27 May 2009, richec wrote:
>On Monday 25 May 2009 06:30:35 Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Monday 25 May 2009, Bob Devries wrote:
>> >By that reckoning, I'm 38 :)
>>
>> And I am 4A.  Sounds a bit like a selective service classification. :)
>
>Humm... isn't that the one that said too old?? This coming from a 3E. 8-)))

Dunno.  My real classification was 4F.  Somebody who makes a 98 on the AFQT
can think and _won't_ blindly follow orders.  They were looking for cannon
targets, not officer material.  Suited me, Korea wasn't my war anyway.  But
we'll be back in there within a year, bet the farm on it, one excuse or
another.  Or we'll send a few predators with instructions to blow his ass &
all the rest of the top stooges into the next drainage.  And now I really am
too darned old.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Simon: "It's okay to leave them to die."
				--"Serenity"