[Coco] Activity

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Wed May 27 19:59:06 EDT 2009

I've been pulling down some Rainbow issues from your site for the past
couple of days and the downloads are very reliable. I've been averaging
around 20-40KB/sec download speed depending on the time of day. I really
appreciate you taking the time to host the files on your site and for
throttling the download speed. I've been wanting these issues for a long
time, but I've been wary of gobbling up bandwidth given the large size of
the files. Your use of throttling seems to work out perfectly... I can
download the files at a leisurely pace while I continue working without
worrying too much about gobbling up your  bandwidth excessively.