[Coco] [Color Computer] Turning my coco III into a robot

Bookworm bookworm at cavenet.com
Tue May 26 13:41:16 EDT 2009

> Fortunately, that's what on-line UPS systems were placed on this earth to
> mitigate against.

I know, but there *expensive*! I'll get one soon, but until then I'll just have
to be paranoid.

Do you have a plotter manual? I have one for the Multi-Pen, It does have a
simple Basic demo for the CoCo, and I can scan it. After Scanning, I would
convert it to a popular format (probably PDF) and upload it to Malted Media or
RTSI. But I don't know how to do that. Any Suggestions?