[Coco] Pyramid maze...

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat May 23 20:27:57 EDT 2009

> I'm sure many of us remember the game "Pyramid" for the coco. It was
> based off of the old "Adventure" game. Does anybody have the solution
> to the maze? I know it's been published somewhere, but I'm getting
> conflicting results.
> - Aaron

I do remember having a set of instructions to complete the game.
As to just where those instructions are?  Well I've been through a few
moves, the big D, a 2 year college degree and a few other changes in life
since I used them.  I'll be on the look out for them when I'm
moveing/sorting CoCo stuff.

Bruce W.