[Coco] So, would you like a little Internet with your CoCo?

diegoba at adinet.com.uy diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Mon May 18 06:43:00 EDT 2009

I was already working in a similar idea on what little free time I have.
My plan was to use a subset of HTML. That would allow regular browsers to interact with the coco pages, and ease developement, since  many PC tools could be used to create, at least, a first draft of the page.
Does this seem to make sense?
When I get home,I'll get my papers and send another email.

Diego