[Coco] My son had discovered the Coco....

Sun May 17 15:36:18 EDT 2009

On May 17, 2009, at 11:43 AM, Aaron Banerjee wrote:
>   My second grader learned about computer programming in school and
> has taken interest in several of my antique computers.
> Specifically, we have an Apple IIe and several Cocos.  He found an
> old (inoperational) x-pad and tried to get it to work, but
> couldn't.  He's already figured out that BASIC can be used as a
> calculator..
>   By the way, does anyone have a copy of "Going Ahead with Extended
> Color BASIC"?  I've got "Getting Started..." and probably have
> "Going Ahead..." somewhere, but can't find it.

You can download a PDF document of the manual using your web browser
from here:

http://goyim.dyndns.org:8080/coco/doc/manuals/Hardware/Getting%20Started%20With%20Extended%20Color%20Basic.pdf

I think this is an abridged manual combining parts of the original two
volume set of Color BASIC and Extended Color BASIC.  It is a large
file (41 MB).

-- JP