[Coco] RGB-DOS ROM identification

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:35:56 EDT 2009

Actually, the bytes are allocated this way (Note to self... RTFM, ya
goose!):
$D938 is the MSB
$D939/A are the LSB word
So in this case the offset is $0188DC sectors. The next two bytes are $FF74,
which I'm guessing is the memory address of the controller, which fits with
what I know about the Ken-Ton controller.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.