[Coco] [Color Computer] Way around it?

Karl Sefcik cdiman7 at flash.net
Wed May 13 06:55:38 EDT 2009

Steve,

    No I haven't, and that was years ago. Now I remember that the
cassette recorder I bought at Radio Shack in my college years was
forever out of adjustment, and I just thought that was the way it was to
be (I didn't know about troubleshooting it then).
\  So, with my data recorder being from the SHACK, you may be right,
that my once-the-only-game-in-town RS data recorder may be out of spec.
Karl